Sunday, November 30, 2008

green little beattle

This is Malaysian first attempt in creating such a wonderful species. It comes with a variety of colours with silver, black and apple green as great favourites. Malaysian has always dreamt of having such local technology yet none has succeeded until the year 2005. Perodua Myvi being recognised with the slogan "It's A Passion" is a state of art of technology to cater to the various needs of many Malaysian.



Year 2006 Februari 26 was the time I mark 20th in the calculation of years that we human use to calculate our age. At the same day as well my father acquire his latest purchase of vehicle, the "green little beattle". With such a coincidence months later I was awarded with the ownership of this vehicle. Today, the Myvi at my house is my moving vehicle. Wherever or whenever I wish to go, whomever I wish to pick up, whatever distance is the journey, this beattle has stick me up no matter what the situation and condition is. To me, it has fulfill a wonderful service of allowing me to reach destination in time as well as providing me the urgency of doing important chores(girls pick up, working, travelling etc)



Even though the built was wonderful, it wasn't flawless. It was equipped with a 1.3 litre engine which is able to generate more than 100 bhp is quite a powerful household vehicle. With the fact of its being overweight as well as big capacity engine, it has comed with a troublesome problem of overwhelming fuel consumption. With today economic situation, overwhelming fuel consumption is a problem. Another problem with it is the essential pick-up ability. Running low in the pick-up power of this vehicle thus making me unable to roar with it(This is a minor implication which I would like to complaint).



All of which comes to a conclusion that this product, the Perodua Myvi has become an essential part of my life as it has served me faithfully from the date it has come out from its factory. Now, my green little beattle has become part of my family and we are unseparable for a long long time to come. There will be times that arousal of new vehicle will appear somewhere in my life in the future but this beattle will be forever remembered as my first vehicle.

1 comment:

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers