Sunday, November 16, 2008

weekends treat

I've taken a vacation for a long long time over blogging.. There are ups and downs been through during this ages and I am thankful I am still in one piece that I may continue blogging ever... Thank you whoever you are, up there!!!

Anybody watch Quantum of Solace yet? I reckoned Olga is hot, but claims on this movie is their actions. It is full of mind-blowing action couple with Daniel Craig pairing with Olga to save the world again from terrorizing dominators. What else can describe this antagonist as? I seriously have no idea though as I haven't had the chances to watch it yet. Hopefully I am able to take some time off this week to finish it as well as Madagascar. It seems very promising as well. "Movin, movin" is rewinding itself on the big screen next to me right now, lol!!!

By the way, as I was hook up with my buddies during the Sat nite I took a sneak preview of MU thrashing Stoke City 5-0. It was a much needed victory, however their display wasn't brilliant given the totally "resistance" given by Stoke. Yeah, they Suck! Lucky MU did won(consolation prize for us there) as we get thrashed up by my buddy in mahjong game. Boy he was lucky, 1 person wins all..

tml is looking great, nothing is promising but the stage of the future is set.. As William H(Bill). Gates mention "there is pros and cons to be considered in every decision to be made". Live your life to the max, evaluate what's best and do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers