Wednesday, November 19, 2008

(cough cough) x 2

It all start off with those unforseable tiny bacty during dinner period at KFC on last sunday. They were armed with heavy artillery such as the monstrous version of them, also known as Germs. Bacty and his army march forward into mouth region. We don't call this region "the mouth" for nothing. Together with the almighty dragon form tongue and it's powerful sliver spell, Bacty definitely facing a hard time fighting against Captain Draco. However, Captain Draco was no match for Bacty as he was facing against Bacty as well as the Lava Golem. Where did these golem emerged? Through the mixture of anxiety emotion and "feeling of getting to his nerves", it has created enough heat for the spawning of this creature. Feeling defeated, Captain Draco has no choice but to retreat back to General Thought. It was all too sudden for the general to react. General Thought was definitely relaxing as nobody has plotted such a massive army against it for as long as he could remember. With the bad news brought by Captain Draco, the general has given orders to Commander White to prepare his army against Bacty. There goes Commander White fighting against Bacty. As every germs were marching, the white army were able to swollen them and brought them down. This has cause nerves to Bacty senses as bacty army was slowly crippling. After 1 whole night of fighting, Bacty wasn't suppose just to give up the territory they have gotten, but Commander White was overwhelming. However, after the night meal, Commander White was given a bad news. A piece of fried chicken couple with heated Milo, Bacty has received enough reinforcements and marched towards the throad region and defeated Commander White's fortress...

That's the end of Commander White back then on Monday night. They were force to retreat to other region of my body. Hahaha, interesting? Hope it is enjoyful. I believe you could guess who is whom by now given all the hints through my little story that i have written just now. That was the journey my body has underwent for 24 hours before I fell succumbed to the army of Bacty. Right now, I am feeling much better after I slept for almost 24 hours throughout 18 Nov 2008. In the journey of fighting against the illness, I had picked up the effect mentioned above "the cough". It will follow me for a couple of days as they retreated from my throat making my throat feeling much better right now. However I will have to bring on the reinforcement for Commander White if I am ever planning to get rid of Bacty from my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers