Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a tuesday

"Tu tu tu tu, .... ...., tu tu tu toot, bong!!!" sounds scary to me to even describe what happen the fact that i saw the numbers displayed. Much to my dismay it was already 8:49 am in the morning. My rossy eyes were complaining bt i couldn't spare it so I was quickly into the bathroom taking up my toothbrush & finish up my washing. lol, that was too successful! being grounded out of the toilet due to another person rush in, i was force to finish my deeds in another toilet. Luckily there is more than 1 toilet down here or else i wil b facing toilet dilemma in the hectic morning that i am suppose 2 attend class at 9 o'clock.

no matter how quick i was it was still too late for me. by the time i reached Mr Ng's class, my watch shown a quarter past 9. "Oh god, what will happen to me?" I manage to sneak in after tat question pop out in my head, it was pure miracle.

Approximately, the "charming" Mr Ng started his voice by announcing ""he topic of today lecture is... ..., oh yeah, our final lecture" couple with his red laser beam aim at the white board. Dun worry, the white board served as a platform for the power-point presentation. Stargate Sg-1 remind me of the word "Primitive". It seems that we human technology is way below some sophisticated alien life form such as The Nox etc blah blah... Oh my, seems to blunder away from my original point. Right, we are back on the final lecture thing. Exam format, section A wif blah blah blah, section B with blah blah black sheep... seriously i bet nobody is listening 2 him, god, who wants to learn there is how many sheep around during the finals. Oh you utarian out there noe what's next on the agenda, oh yeah, that's right if you are a utar student. This is the final week, if its not "that", what else!!!

Mr Ng never ceased to amaze me with his unique capabilities. Up next, it was the result showing slide. suddenly the entire class was busy looking at what he is trying 2 show. there was 2nd runner-up showdown till the finalist List. Certainly the list was referring to the top scorer in the last 2 mid-term exams as well as assignment. Miraculously my name appeared in one of the section and it was the assignment section. We were among the so called "outstanding award" achievers, lol, 48/50. That was some sort of marks for an assignment completed by 5 different person within the period of 3 days. Well, I am not boasting, but our group did comply the best of the best. However that is really not a reflection from our actual exam results, but it was entire group of excellencies. believe it or not, our group consist of 2 homeworkholics, 2 absentholics & religious ambiguity. Such an incredible combination i said, lol...

Up next it was the joke of the day slide. the 1st slide being descriptive of a mom talking to her kid... "kid: I want to wear a bra now? Mom: no you can't. Kid: but sister wears a bra when she is 15 years old. Mom: so you think you are old enough to do so? Kid: off course, i just turned 15, I want to wear a Bra, mom! Mom: Look, i have to tell you how many times that you can't wear a bra? Kid: But mom, i really want to wear it, plus I am 15. Mom scowling: I just said you can't wear a bra, Stupid Boy!!!" I really can't stop laughing after finish reading it. However, the fun doesn't ends here, the heat is really stepping up... d 3rd slide, being the most hillarious of the most will be written down here:
If you miss me, you can CALL ME
If you got questions, you can EMAIL ME
If you wan 2 Lim teh, you can SMS ME
but if you have financial problem... ... ...


"Nombor yang anda dial tiada dalam perkhidmatan, sila matikan telefon selepas dengar bunyi beep, BEEP!!!!!!"
(Translate it into English)
"The number you have dial is currently unavailable. Please hang up after hearing the beep sound, BEEP!!!!!!"


Well, that's the end of my amazing tuesday morning. i hope you all enjoy it because i really did, muahahaha: "Nombor yang anda dial"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers