Thursday, December 04, 2008

lying on the bed since my last blog writing






Surprisingly now I could put up myself 2 do anything at all. I have been lying on the bed ever since I "Ter"ate allergic food. According to my doctor its is the Xerotic eczema epidermic I had turned chronic. Ouch, that's gotta pain. Nah, it's incomparable with the pain inflicted upon my skin. Yeap, it hurts the hell out of me after me scratching to ease the tension of itchiness. below are illustration of what Xerotic eczema patients are look like(Don't worry, they are not contagious, it just doesn't appealing at all):





the mildest symptoms






Getting more scary
quite serious rite now!!!
P.S. there is a level where it become ultra serious which i think it was way disgusting for public view. For those whom wish to see it, please leave me a message down here...
P.S. I don't mean intrigue anybody but for safety precautious. If you have the symptoms of Ezcema right now, take necessary curing action before it is too late. Normally doctor will give Costicosteroids as they take care of the symptoms pretty easily. However the damage done to your immune system is there and the primary action taken should be maintain a healthier lifestyle and curb Ezcema instead of taking a temporary painkiller!!!

4 comments:

  1. You nidda take good care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care loh!!!
    final is coming very very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, they don't look too nice. i think i'll pass on lunch. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers