Saturday, December 27, 2008

16th Dec

Finish my exam, jolly headed with unfinishable cheers. I was like unbelievable, finished exam man. The freedom i was long waiting for has finally arrived... Ei ei Ei, all these was bullshit. Exam finishes meant i was heading towards another parcel of my current life (Holiday lifestyle). Frankly speaking it was not something too overly enjoyed nowadays (been in a holiday mood ever, nth in me seems to be hard working)

The most agonizing part is i hadn't tried doing something lately. No effort has been spilled entirely, nothings seems to trigger any of my desire. I wanted to agonize, bt i can't found anything to agonize over. Anyway, crashed home after d exams & found myself surrounded by an entire house of men. Well at least all of us did War 3 at nite with the main gang hitting Dota...






P.S. Yup yup, we did that most of the nite while I sms'ing my cousin at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers