Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the jouney continue

as from today onwards, My journey to blogging shall continue on here, blogspot. Thanks to friendster for providing me a space to cast my thinking, beliefs, ideas as well as enthusiasm on blog writing. For starters, i shall cast my upcoming doings up here right now.

To all Utarians, please come for the staff and student gathering held in South Lobby of FAM in Bandar Sg Long. It will be held on the 12th of March, 2008. Time is 2pm - 5pm. I promise this is a event for everybody as it has a platform for all the attendees to enjoy their afternoon in a relaxing mode. It promises joy and fun as well entertainment. So please drop by and enjoy the afternoon.

Finally, our semester is coming to an end really soon. Utarians are preparing for the final moments of assignments, presentations as well as mid-term. Taking all these glaring working away from us means setting us free into abyss(boy i sound so evil). However, after taking into the consideration of allowing us suffer from such terrible fate, they(the management) decided to let us go through the torture. I can't figure out why does they like to torture us so much. Haiz, old people are really old people. Maybe I will be like them... someday perhaps... Right now, I am ending my torture with an age old presentation. The subject that haunts me down with this presentation is IM, International Marketing. A tv commercial has to be done. Our writing report has to submit as well. Life's never easy eh, hehe...

By the way, next week is another anticipating moment for me as well. From friday onwards, I will not be around(Klang Valley)... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers