Thursday, March 13, 2008

i think i wil write a diary today

the only class I attended today is my RD(retail & distribution) tutorial at 8 am. after that i kinda take off to finish off my assignment. Well off course i did went on and have a very light breakfast in the morning with some touhu & vegetables. Doesn't seem like my consumption amount, izit?

Oh, i got a sin to confess. After reaching home from my breakfast section, I have moulded myself onto the sofa & watched Troy, starring Brad Pitt etc. Oh gosh, it was really an epic itself with all the fights & stuff like that. But i learned something rather important from it as well. Hatred can really blur our eyes sometimes. For the sake of hate, people would rather kill or destroy others. Guess that's how they define the war era back then...

Today seem to be a day when David Khoo call me the most. Frankly speaking i was rather shock, yet i couldn't reject his call. We had lunch together along with Joseph & Boon Kiong, which was David's tutor as well. HAha, portfolio management, gd luck dude.

Lunch was unusually short as we have to rush back to our task on hand. Finishing my assignment at late evening after my lunch was quite a surprise. I thought 2 hours max was sufficient to settle that manner. Guess it proves me wrong about judging so rush. tv was up next on my following agenda. after cajoling with my housemates, they left me for dinner while i opt for my oatmeat dinner which i left out for quite a few days already.

finishing dinner saw the sky turn dark. it was after quite some time christine msn me bout her leg injury. given my trainee's leg was hurt, the coach(me) gotta inspect the injury. Sigh, another withdrawal of my participants for the USM challenge. Where would i find a replacement at this very last minute? sigh!!! Somehow David called another time & he manage to hold me back in sg long for tml nite's meeting. Another plan interupted, but i can't really mount on the dispute on this matter.

Playing Big 2 against my housemates allow me to learn something from them as well. It was a game handle with wisdom and patients. 1 wrong move will cost your winning hand. Learn how to interact while organizing things proven to be a useful lesson in life. perhaps some of you may think it's useless. nevertheless it doesn't seem useful at all. however all things come with a price. let it be, as long as u work hard 4 it, u have no regrets. sigh, on left 17 days till 31st March. i will surely be dead if i kenot achieve the goal i have set for myself. I just hope i would be killed instead of committing suicide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers