Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Today is not really much of a difference from my typical uni days as usual ever since last year i started this lifestyle. It is just the typical wake up, go college, study, eat, sleep through classes, attending society etc. Life is as usual, the nonchalant attitude spreading along with different topics surrounding us.

Secretly sometimes i really wish i would have put up a little effort into getting myself a girlfriend. At the very moment spent writing this blog here is one of those moments i personally felt emptiness, the sort of emptiness you are going through when you have somebody intimate or close enough to share what ever thinking or feelings that i am having right now. I am not sure am i to be blamed for not for not putting up effort to couple myself with another gal or something. Allow me to say this, when guys do boast about the greatness of single life, they are actually tired of being single already.

I never seem to have meet the right girl at the correct moment. If you ask me have i ever had a crush over any gals, i am pretty sure by adding up both my hand, the number of fingers wouldn't be enough. Somehow i seem to be keep falling for gals who have been in a relationship for some time or just get into a relationship with a new guy. Later on when they broke up with their current Ex, they would have developed a great friendship with me, you know that sorta very good friend type of relationship because most of the time i have diminished the "crushing" feeling towards them. Ironic, aren't it? Yeah, thought so.

I have always ask myself this question: Hey William, why can't you develop feeling for any single gals? Why must you always fallen for somebody who has been taken? Why dude, why must you keep torturing yourself? My taste for women is always exquisite. I hold the feeling of love at first sight is very important. I can't be describe of somebody who only love good looks in a woman. The basic looks of a woman is still very important to me no matter how deep of the quality in am looking in a gal. As i always mention, life isn't always fair. You are never fairly treated, the test will always be there standing & awaiting of your presence. Take the test, run it with strong will & victory will be yours.

Nevertheless, i am feeling tired with days moving on. I need somebody to share my burden. Even though i am a man, i am also a human flesh. I also need 2 feel somebody pampered themself against me. The essence of a woman, is they do best when it come to caring & treating a man. A very good example of a guy who have somebody who is intimate enough to take care of them both physically & emotionally, the guy will always shine brighter than any other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers