Saturday, June 02, 2007

The first day of June, year 2007 I thought it was a day I would freshly start again with the blow of losing my counterparts in this new semester. I was too naive to think that losing them would not be felt deeply by me, but the fact is I was more than feeling their depart was something I could easily handle with.

The day started with i couldn't really able to continue my sleep in the wee moment of the day. I slept reasonably early, not later than 3 am on that day yet i woke up at 8.30 am. Surprisingly i never thought myself could resort to such little sleep. Somehow the mood of sleeping was around when I lie on my bed. At the moments of awakening, I felt a sort of mixed emotion throughout my whole body, an emotion i never felt before. Now, let me explain something first, it is not those dirty stuff what you guys are thinking. The whole day I spent moody throughout the whole day's course of actions.

As Friday would set out to be, it was almost becoming a routine for me to attend cell group at Amy's place. Today was no difference & the cell group progressed as usual. When it ended, it was gonna be yam cha as usual. Well today was rather different, after yam cha she throw me an idea which had enlightened my mood throughout the whole process. Man, i really owe you a big one, Amy.

After a day of grieving over a few stuff, I have resort to my final resolution, Amy, you are the best friend I ever had. Thanks for the moment you spent in kicking off my moody. You are the best friend anybody would ever wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

  • Powered by Blogger Widgets
    Powered By Blogger

    Followers